Morning After Pill
What Is The Morning-After Pill?
- It's a drug intended to be taken as soon as possible within the first 72 hours after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy.
- It contains a high dose of a progesterone (levonorgestrel), which is found in many kinds of birth control pills
- It is often referred to by the brand name that started it all---Plan B
- It is not the abortion pill
- You should know your risk before taking any medicine, including the Morning-After Pill
We are not a medical clinic. We do not offer the Morning After Pill.
For more information, please call (209) 239-9899.